Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A poem due to the tragedy in mumbai

B”H


(SMALL QUICK AND LOW PROFILE POEM)

PAIN AT THE CORE OF MY HEART


This pain that I feel is so deep in my heart,

So many tragedies that I don’t know how to start,

Besides having my own problems and difficulties set apart,

Being vulnerable to crying without a stop part,

Finding that innocent were stuck in a terrifying place,

Brought me to more prayers and crying without any embrace,

Thus, the terrible outcome – append to this world more disgrace;

Until when – I cry to the Almighty one – until when?!

Please say, soon will the pain be over – Amen,

I can’t see so much death and pain all over again and again.

Merciful and Holy G-d, the creator of us all,

Please, don’t cause the righteous to fall,

Rather, kindness, love and compassion for those suffering recall,

Causing real love to flourish in truth and restore us to stand tall.

Carine Silberstein ©

1 comment:

  1. very heartfelt very touchin thank you Carine

    ReplyDelete