Thursday, November 20, 2008

WELCOMING VISITORS

I would like to welcome all my friends to my blog where most of my personal beliefs/opinions and judgements might be expressed within the frame of gratitude of free speech, in other words, acknowledging the fact that freedom is a responsibility itself and not a pass for unlawful behaviours. As it could be said that the right of an individual ends when the other person starts, therefore people should NOT be preaching hatred, since that goes against the very nature of freedom.

I wish people should reflect more upon freedom's responsibilities rather than misusing it.

Nevertheless, as it's my blog, I intend to post a range of my opinions in general, law,beauty tips, cooking recipes, poems, short stories, Jewish religious issues and share thoughts. So, if anyone, wants to engage in a healthy reasonable and respectful dialogue, than that's the way to go!

So based on the freedom thought, what do you think is freedom and do you agree with me that's it's very concept is being taken for granted ?

No comments:

Post a Comment